Friday, November 2, 2018

Vol. 3, No. 306, November 2, 2018


3306 - Blue's The Best.

I made quite a bit of art at school today, but I neglected to take any pictures of it. So, I decided to share and un-posted project from Halloween. When I got home from school on Wednesday, ready for some Miller Time Trick Or Treating, I was asked to help come up with a quick and easy costume for Baby as the monkey costume he was going to wear was now wear to be seen. After a few Google searches, I headed to his dresser to see what he had for me to work with. That's when I came across blue footie pj's. I could work with that. My first thought was a Baby Smurf, but I didn't have a white hat. Then I decided on a blue M&M. I used yellow masking tape for the M as that was the only tape I had available. Baby had a great time Trick Or Treating; he couldn't stop laughing!

No comments:

Post a Comment