Sunday, November 25, 2018

Vol. 3, No. 329, November 25, 2018


3329 - So Excited.

The Miller Littles were so excited to get to play with my drawing tablets and do crafts with me this morning. I got up about 9:30, expecting the Miller Littles to have made their initial signs, but the flowers were still on a trail on the floor.

Oldest Miller was so excited to show me what “Elfie” had set up. She wanted me to the letter, but I decided she needed the practice. So she said “You’d better sit down, it’s a long letter.”  When she finished reading, I asked her why they hadn’t followed the instructions that Elfie had left. She said that she had wanted to show it to mom and me.  I convinced her to start cleaning up the flowers and make the signs while I got dresssed.

By time I had finished getting ready, all three Miller Littles had their signs completed and were ready to tackle the crafts. We (mostly I, with a little bit of help from Oldest and Middle Miller) assembled the Bumble Bee and then Oldest Miller and Middle Miller followed me as they assembled their own fliers. I told them that we would go outside later to fly them, but I it is cold, so we might not make it. Littlest Miller was pretty content just drawing on the tablet while we crafted.

No comments:

Post a Comment