Friday, April 5, 2019

Vol. 4, No. 097, April 5, 2019


4097 - Cheesy.

Today is Momma Miller’s Birthday, to help her celebrate, I made a cheesecake. I actually made the cheesecake yesterday and let it set in the oven over night. I am glad that I decided to make some for my family as well, because it was a mouthwatering sight as I took it out this morning.

I planned to decorate the cheese cake with drizzled of melted dark chocolate and homemade caramel, however it was decided it would be better timing wise to deliver the cake tomorrow. Instead I decorated one of the mini cheesecakes I made for my family. I decided it was a good thing that I made one for us first, because I slightly over cooked the caramel, so it has a hint of burnt sugar flavor. When I had my dad taste the caramel, he said it was either burnt or had too much bourbon in it. I had already drizzled the cheesecake, so I told him that when he ate his piece he would have to pretend that it was bourbon caramel.

I'll try the caramel again tomorrow. I think it should go better this time, because I know what to expect this time.

Happy Birthday Jessica! I hope you like your present.

No comments:

Post a Comment