Monday, April 1, 2019

Vol. 4, No. 093, April 1, 2019


4093 - April Fool's.

With my new freedom, aka not having a prompt or theme to follow, I failed to come up with something creative at school, and went to play practice empty handed. That’s when I jokingly turned to the cast members for help. I challenged one girl to do my project for me. She wanted to know what to do, so I gave her my iPad to use for research and I started pulling out old make-up that we weren’t using. I happened to have an extra big paper left from making scene signs, and I pulled it out for her to decorate. The project gathered a lot of attention from other actors. Unfortunately, with limited time between scenes, she didn't get very far. So I guess now it's a work in progress. Maybe by the end of the production on Sunday we will have a completed work of art.

No comments:

Post a Comment