Sunday, March 31, 2019

Vol. 4, No. 090, March 31, 2019


4090 - In Review.
Day 31: 
Part 1: Make a photo collage or grid that includes images of all your creations from the month so you can see them on one page.

Part 2: What is one thing you learned from your creative work this month?
Well, this project is pretty self-explanatory. I used screen shots of my projects on Instagram to create my photo collage. In order to make it fit neatly in to the square, I included the last 6 days of February in the collage. Looking back on all of my projects from this month, the most important thing I learned is that being creative is more about the process than the finished product. Multiple times this month, I struggled to find time to complete projects or struggled to find motivation. Yet every time I posted a project, I felt as sense of accomplishment. I stretched my creative muscles and what may have seemed inadequate at the time could be inspiration for future work.

No comments:

Post a Comment