Wednesday, March 27, 2019

Vol. 4, No. 086, March 27, 2019


4086 - Snapshot.
Day 27:
Select a small object that has some significance to you and take it with you wherever you go today. Document it in at least 4 different places during your day.

I chose the necklace and ring that I wear nearly everyday. The necklace is one that I made in college and the ring was Granny's (my grandmother). I didn't have a very adventurous day, but I did take a picture each place I went. I tried to make the pictures more exciting by placing the jewelry in an interesting way. The top left picture was taken on a self-portrait mirror in the middle school. I positioned the mirror so it reflects the paper balls that hang from the ceiling. The top right was taken in a pile of glitter left behind from my 1st Grade Cacti project at the elementary school. The bottom left picture was taken in my car after school. I was enjoying the weather as it finally got above 60. The bottom right picture was taken on the program proof that I was finalizing at home tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment