Thursday, March 14, 2019

Vol. 4, No. 072, March 13, 2019


4072 - Iceland.
Day 13:
What is a country you have never visited? Learn something about that country and make something that represents what you learned.
One country I would like to visit is Iceland. Recently my sister and brother-in-law as well as some of my co-workers went to Iceland and they all had good things to say about it. Iceland is defined by it's dramatic landscape with volcanoes, geysers, hot springs and lava fields. While I want to go to Iceland for it's hot springs and to see the Northern Lights, I drew a volcano for my project. This choice was because my Kindergartners are learning about dinosaurs. We drew dinosaurs and well as some landscape pieces to go with them. One example is a volcano. We will be assembling all of the dinosaurs and scenery into a mural for the spring art show.

No comments:

Post a Comment