Saturday, March 23, 2019

Vol. 4, No. 081, March 22, 2019


4081 - Mascot.

Day 22: 

Transform something you would normally throw away into something you want to keep.
Tonight at play practice, I needed to remove shoulder pads from someone’s jacket. I looked at the shoulder pads in my hand and decided they looked like butterfly wings. So with the help of a dying Sharpie and some painters tape, I created a butterfly. I didn’t really know what to do with it, so I brought it back to the tech booth and declared it the new mascot. The tech boys took to it immediately, but decided it looked more like a moth. Therefore, I am proud to present Mike the Moth, LCYT’s newest tech mascot. Yes, they named it themselves. The boys used duct tape to suspend Mike from the ceiling in the booth.

No comments:

Post a Comment