Friday, March 29, 2019

Vol. 4, No. 088, March 29, 2019


488 - Sheepish.

Day 29:

Take a 10-minute walk with no destination in mind - set a timer - make something with what you find wherever you end up. Bonus: leave it there for someone else to find.
When I got home from school today, I had enough time before play practice to take my brother’s dog for a walk. I set a timer and when we reached the 10 minute mark, I tied Ziva to a pole and started looking for materials for my project. There was a lot of dead leaves, gravel on a driveway, twigs and a small pile of some kind of fur. I arranged all of the pieces to create a small sheep. While I was looking through the pictures I took to see if one of them was good enough, everything except the sticks blew away. I took it as a sign that it was time to turn around and head home.

No comments:

Post a Comment