Thursday, March 28, 2019

Vol. 4, No. 087, March 28, 2019

4087 - Happy.
Day 28:
In 3 minutes write down as many things you can think of that make you happy. Pick one (or two or three!) and make a sign to remind yourself to do that thing!
I took a 3 minute break during my prep time today to make my list. The first thing on my list was climbing into my bed when after it has been made up. I especially like this when the sheets are freshly laundered and line dried outside, but that’s a different story. So for my sign, I used my Mr. Sketch Gel Crayons to write the words. I was going to use watercolors to paint the background, but I ran out of time, apparently I have to get school work done during my prep as well. I placed my sign on my neatly made bed for the picture, but it could actually be cute framed and hung in a bedroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment