Wednesday, March 6, 2019

Vol. 4, No. 065, March 6, 2019


4065 - Monster Mash.
that doodle into a drawing of a fantastic beast or other imaginary animal.
When I got home from work, I grabbed a pencil and paper and was heading to look for a Miller Little, when I remembered the BoogieBoards sitting on my dresser. I decided this would be a more eco friendly way to do my project today.

The first Miller I found was Littlest Miller; she was more than willing to draw a doodle on the BoogieBoard for me. After she drew her design, I realized that I couldn’t do anything to keep her art separate from my own, so I took a quick pic of hers. It is in the bottom corner of the picture. Then I added details, creating this “Fantastic Beast”. I started with the eye, then moved to the teeth. The last part I added was the wing. Due to lack of space, the wing ended up much too small to be functional.

No comments:

Post a Comment