Sunday, March 3, 2019

Vol. 4, No. 062, March 3, 2019


4062 - Happy Birthday Momma.

Day 3: 

Give a classic nursery rhyme a new twist.  


Since today is my Mom’s 55th Birthday, I chose my nursery rhyme to incorporate her. The first to come to mind was ‘There Was An Old Woman Who Lived In A Shoe’
“There was an old woman who lived in a shoe, she had so many children she didn’t know what to do; She gave them some both without any bread; She whipped them all soundly and sent them to bed.”

I didn’t really change the rhyme, I mostly just illustrated it. I decided to take a family photo and create a frame for it. The frame depicts a shoe with a window for my mom, each of my siblings, and myself. I didn’t give my dad a window, because it didn’t fit with the rhyme.

No comments:

Post a Comment