Wednesday, March 20, 2019

Vol. 4, No. 079, March 20, 2019


4079 - Puzzler.
Day 20:
Break something into small parts and put it back together again in a new way.


I took a more creative approach to today’s prompt. Today I “broke” my room at the Millers in to small pieces, moved everything 7 miles down the road to my parent’s house and reassembled it. I had to do a new set up in my room because I lost some of my previous furniture and added some new stuff. It was a long process, which I actually started on Sunday and will continue working on throughout the week, but I did do a lot today. The Miller Littles were excited to show off their strength as they helped load up the car. As I unloaded the car, I was a little sad that I didn’t have them with me, to make moving in easier.

To make this slightly more creative, I folded my blanket into an origami swan.

No comments:

Post a Comment