Saturday, May 4, 2019

Vol. 4, No. 126, May 4, 2019


4126 - Helping Hands.

The other day, Momma Miller asked me if I would help Baby’s A and R make  Mother’s Day gifts for their Moms. Of course I said yes, because I couldn’t turn down a chance for some Miller time and a craft project. So last night we set to work with our project, flower bouquets using hand and footprints. I did two prints of each and and each foot for each baby just to insure that we would have a good one for the bouquet. After the paint was dry, I cut out each print. Then I made tube-shaped stems with leaves that popped up. Momma Miller cut out and wrote on the flower pots. After assembling everything, I added a little trim to each pot. While it looks cute and really finishes off the project, it was really designed to cover up a glue smudge.

No comments:

Post a Comment