Wednesday, May 15, 2019

Vol. 4, No. 137, May 15, 2019


4137 - Missing.

As soon as I walked into my classroom this morning, I noticed something was a miss, there was a table out of place. I looked around the room, only to realize that the table was nowhere in sight. Thinking maybe the custodian had taken it to fix something on it, I just went about my work. I had two hours until students would show up, so I decided to wait it out. By 11, I was starting to panic. With classes of 23 students and tables that seat a maximum of 4 students, I couldn’t have class with only 5 tables. Between classes, I asked the other art teacher if she knew anything about my missing table. She didn’t, but suggested that I send out an all school email with the request that the table be returned before my class at Noon. So that’s what I did. However, being creative, I couldn’t just send a boring email, I had to make a Missing Poster as well. With the help of the Canva app, I whipped out a quick poster and got it distributed. Within 5 minutes, the custodian came down the hall pushing my table. I decided not to ask any questions, and just thanked him to the table’s prompt return.

No comments:

Post a Comment