Sunday, May 19, 2019

Vol. 4, No. 141, May 19, 2019


4141 - Ready Or Not.

With only 6 days until Jessica’s wedding, our house has been bustling with activity.  During our “bachelorette” weekend, my sisters, mom and I started on the wedding party favors. We packed the gift boxes assembly style and due to limited time, I volunteered to tie the ribbons around the boxes. After tying the ribbons, I had to make the name tags for each box, as they will be used to tell the guests their table number for the reception. I designed, printed, cut, and hole punched all 200 tags. I haven’t actually attached all of the tags yet, because the boxes have different color ribbons and we want them to look orderly on the table. Therefore we will attach the tags after the boxes are laid out. I decided to use my own tag for the picture.

Want to know what's in the box? Well you'll have to be a wedding guest (or ask a wedding guest) to find out!

No comments:

Post a Comment