Tuesday, May 28, 2019

Vol. 4, No. 148, May 28, 2019


4148 - Responsible.

Upon completion of 8th grade, such student signs the class ceiling tile that is then hung in the hallway. The job of making sure the ceiling tile gets finished falls on the art teacher a.k.a me. I was given the tile last week and told I could have my art class work on it. Students gladly volunteered to work on the tile, but they only had 2 more days of art. Surprise, surprise, they didn't get the tile finished. I had asked the yudents to come in during my prep time today, but none of them showed up. I was tempted to leave the half finished tile as is, but my perfectionism wouldn't let that happen. So I stayed late today finishing outlining the numbers and filling them in with gray paint. It's not the way I would have designed it, but that part was all student work.

No comments:

Post a Comment