Monday, May 6, 2019

Vol. 4, No. 127, May 5, 2019


4127 - Celebrate Life.

Yesterday, I had the honor of being with Eleanor and her parents (my sister and brother-in-law) to celebrate Eleanor’s first week of life. I arrived for a “morning” photograph session. After feeding the baby, going shopping for a hair bow for pictures, feeding the adults, and feeding and changing the baby again, we finally got started with the photo shoot about 2. This was fine. The whole day was just a go with the flow experience. With an assortment of baskets, blankets, outfits, and a heating pad, we worked together to create a fun photo session. I haven’t had time to go through all of the pictures on my camera yet, but I am confident that there are at least a handful of good pictures. This one is a photo that I snapped on my phone of one of my favorite poses. I loved that box so much that I told Becca that she has to keep it safe for the next baby.

I made sure to get special permission to post Eleanor’s first baby picture online.

No comments:

Post a Comment