Sunday, May 12, 2019

Vol. 4, No. 134, May 12, 2019


4134 - Mother Mary.

Today we celebrate Mother’s Day, while I have a lot of great moms in my life, I have to say that my mom is a pretty good one. Today I was fortunate to be able to spend the whole day with her from selling flowers at church, to breakfast with my sisters, to an impromptu shopping trip with dinner out and a quick game of Parcheesi before bed. It was a fun stress-free day, unless you count the stress of getting to all of the stores we wanted to go to before they close.

Because of our adventures, I didn’t  have time to make a project, so instead, I put together a photo collage using the photos I had on my mom on my phone. I know they probably aren’t all her favorite pictures, but to make her feel better, I included some of myself that aren’t my favorite either.

No comments:

Post a Comment