Wednesday, October 9, 2019

Vol. 4, No. 282, October 9, 2019


4282 - Beastly Beauty.


I make ugly art a lot, but to make some intentionally ugly is hard. My brother grilled steak for supper, so I used the fat scraps to make my art. It was deemed a lobster tail by my mom. I didn’t have my phone on me, so I left the art on my plate while I put the leftover food away with the intent of taking a picture when I was finished. Next thing I knew, my plate was gone along with the art. Apparently fat scrap art is so ugly it doesn’t even look like art.
I found one more plate of scraps that hadn’t made it to the garbage yet and quickly fashioned an ugly sun. It’s not as cool as the lobster tail, but it is definitely ugly. The fruity plate on the floral tablecloth adds to the ugly as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment