Tuesday, October 22, 2019

Vol. 4, No. 295, October 22, 2019


4295 - Make Some Noise.

My project today isn't a traditional instrument, however it does make noise when it is dropped on the ground like it is in the play I am working on. We started the show with a ceramic like vase that seemed sturdy. However every time it was dropped, it broke in a new way and is now unusable
 We were frantically trying to come up with an alternative as our first show with an audience is tonight. During my prep time, it hit me, i could connect plastic containers with hot glue and tape to create a new vase. After assembly, I rushed to the theater to start painting. After 4 hours I had built a vase, applied 2 base coats of spray paint and added details. Fortunately the vase had another 2 hours to dry completely before it was actually touched and dropped.

No comments:

Post a Comment