Tuesday, October 29, 2019

Vol. 4, No. 302, October 29, 2019


4302 - Do Over.

I asked Becca which project I should revise. She was so quick to respond that I don't think she even had to look at my work before choosing paint pouring. The day I did the paint pour was Day 10, combine two things you wouldn't normally put together. For that project, I accidentally split a gallon of paint on the floor and used sawdust to soak it up. When it happened, Becca thought that I should have put the paint of a canvas. I was too focused on cleaning up the mess to do that. So today I split more paint, this time on purpose, which makes it more of revision of Day 8, spill something and create something from the mess. Either way, I had some fun with my paint pouring.  I plan to use them to make greeting cards. The smaller paintings were poured. The larger paintings were prints made from the paint pour mess in the sink.

No comments:

Post a Comment