Sunday, September 3, 2017

Vol. 2, No. 246, September 3, 2017


2246 - A Worried Font Oinks.

I wracked my brain all morning trying to decide what make today. By 3:00 pm, I had concluded that I would just do some sidewalk chalk on the bike path at the Brat Feed before the Red Rooster Days Fireworks.

When I got out to the park and was helping to set up for the brat feed, I noticed that the tip jar, designated for firework donations need some artistic help. The front label that I had made a last year was fine, but the top was torn. So, I scrounged up a piece of paper (the middle lining from a 24 pack of pop), a tin snip (the closest thing I could find to a scissors), a Sharpie and some highlighters and got to work. About 10 minutes later I had a festive donation box.

No comments:

Post a Comment