Friday, September 15, 2017

Vol. 2, No. 258, September 15, 2017


2258 - Melting Metallics.

Today while searching my art storage for a hot glue gun, I came across embossing supplies. I thought that it would be fun to add some shiny metallics to my second badge holder. So I brought  the supplies home and got to work. I started with the H, it turned out pretty good. I tested the pull to make sure it hadn't melted under the heat; it appeared to be fine. So I decided to add gold around the edges as well. Unfortunately, this time the casing started to bulge slightly on the back and when I tested the pull, it didn't move. The badge holder had melted on the inside.

I was disappointed, but I had bought a multi-pack of badge holder, so I have extras to replace the one I melted.

No comments:

Post a Comment