Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Vol. 2, No. 256, September 13, 2017


2256 - Marshmallow Fields.

Every day, I spend approximately 1.5 hours on the road. This gives me lots of time to think and admire the scenery. One thing that is becoming more prominent now that the fall harvest is upon us, is "marshmallows" in the fields. You know, the large hay bales wrapped in white plastic, making them look like giant marshmallows.

After seeing multiple "marshmallow" fields, I was inspired to make something using marshmallows for my project. My first thought Rice Krispie Bars. Unfortunately I didn't have Rice Krispies or marshmallows, so I adapted and used Peeps and Granola. After the peeps were melted and mixed with the granola, I rolled it into a log and shaped it to form a "R" sculpture.

Like most of my edible creations, it made a great snack.

No comments:

Post a Comment