Monday, September 11, 2017

Vol. 2, No. 254, September 11, 2017


2254 - Beautiful Sunset.

This morning on my way to work I experienced a georgous sunrise. The sun was huge and very red, unfortunately because I was driving, I didn't get a picture, but I was amazed. Fast forward 14 hours, and I was sitting down to do my project. The sunrise may have subconsciously influenced me because I was looking at quotes and I found this one, "Sunsets are proof that endings can be beautiful." I love watching both sunrises and sunsets and I ooh and ahh over all of the beautiful colors in the sky. So this quote seamed like a good one.

I dug out my calligraphy set and a gold Sharpie and got to work. The hardest part was waiting for the paint to dry so I could take the picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment