Sunday, September 10, 2017

Vol. 2, No. 253, September 10, 2017


2253 - Are We Having Fun Yet?

Between my 2 new jobs, in 3 new schools, plus my work with the Litchfield High School Theater Department, I am pretty stressed out. I was working all day to get ready for the theater parent meeting tomorrow that I didn't even have time to think about making anything amazing. So, my project is a graphic design project. I had to design an order form for a Thirty-One fundraiser. I wanted to hand the info out at the meeting tomorrow, so I had to put lots of work in to getting it ready today.

Unfortunately technology and I weren't getting along too well today. I thought I had everything laid out the way I wanted it and I went to print and everything was so small. It turns out it was a printing setting, shrink to fit. So once I fixed that, I had to reformat everything. After many hours of work I finally have something I am satisfied with.

No comments:

Post a Comment