Sunday, March 4, 2018

Vol. 3, No. 63, March 4, 2018


3063 - Distorted.

While perusing Pinterest a while ago, I saw a pin where they photographed objects through vases of water. I immediately loved the idea. Conviently my sister had a collection of clear cylinder vases from her wedding. Since she was coming home this weekend, I asked her to bring me some vases. So this week, who knows maybe I’ll extend it, my theme will be distortion photography.

I wanted to photograph oranges today as on this day in 1792, oranges were first introduced to Hawaii. However, when I went to grab my oranges, I found the bag to be empty. So I searched for something else, finding my flowered clutch from my sister’s wedding.

As the days go on, I will have to play with vase arrangements and lighting, but this is a good start.

No comments:

Post a Comment