Saturday, March 31, 2018

Vol. 3, No. 90, March 31, 2018


3090 - Food and Family.

I had considered doing something more Eastery for today, but since it is National Crayon Day, I decided to keep coloring. Today’s drawings became collaboration collages; some of my 3rd grade students drew the pictures and started to color them. I finished coloring them, cut them out, glued them to card stock and added details such as the table and the shirts. The top picture is “Brothers and Sisters”, my student drew each picture and he colored the sister; I darkened the color of the sister and colored the brother. The bottom picture is “Foods You Don’t Like”. This drawing was a mega collaboration. I took the food drawings from 2 different students; they drew olives, mushrooms, soup, cucumbers, peas, tomatoes, and peanuts. A third student drawing for this topic drew a large slice of pizza and a person saying “No thank you.” The pizza was too big for this collage so I left it off but I incorporated her person idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment