Thursday, March 22, 2018

Vol. 3, No. 81, March 22, 2018


3081 - Knit Together.

A few years ago, I knit myself a scarf and matching headband. I have misplaced the headband, but continue to wear the scarf. This winter, the Littlest Miller has gotten quite attached to my scarf and every time she sees me she asks me to make her one. Since I have half of a Spring Break this week, I decided it was a good time to start knitting. I began on Tuesday, but I started it to wide, so I ended up unraveling the 8 or so inches I had knitted and starting again. The unraveling took place late last night, so I was pretty much starting fresh this morning. As you can see I got pretty  far, but I still have a ways to go. My goal it to have it finished, with a white satin trim by time I go back to school on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment