Monday, March 19, 2018

Vol. 3, No. 78, March 19, 2018


3078 - Up Up And Away.

Today at art club, I decided to let the students do foam paint (shaving cream, glue, and liquid watercolors). Last time I did this, there was paint everywhere, walls, chairs, sinks. Today was much cleaner, just a bathroom covered in water.

Anyways, I decided to paint balloons. I was just going to do the balloons right on the first sheet of paper, but they didn’t look right; the placement was off. So I took the paper home, and when they were dry, I cut the balloons out and created a collage of black. Unfortunately as I remembered as I pulled the balloons from the car, foam paint isn’t lasting; it peals very easily. So my design looks alright for now, but it is probably going to be in the trash very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment