Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Vol. 3, No. 80, March 21, 2018


3080 - Tipsy Tuesday.

Yeah, you’re right, it’s Wednesday.  As I left for work I noticed how sticky the melting snow was, so I decided to build a snowman when I got home. My cousin, Kristina, had send me a Pin of a tipped over snowman. It was a cute idea so I decided to recreate it. I began rolling each section, starting with the middle, then the bottom, which was actually the top. I rolled the section too big at first and couldn’t lift it up on to the middle. I guess there’s a reason the biggest section is usually on the bottom. I kicked off some snow and was finally able to lift it. Then I had to get to work “skin grafting”, covering up the icky brown spots with fresh snow. I added the head then got to work with the extras. The feet were sculpted from snow and then rubbed on the bare ground to turn them brown, thus making them visible. Wood chip eyes, twig arms, berry branch mouth, cornhusk hair, and “flower” buttons finished up the snow man.

No comments:

Post a Comment