Saturday, June 2, 2018

Vol. 3, No. 153, June 2, 2018


3153 - Stick Em Up.

I spent a large portion of my day with my project in the back of my mind, trying to find the perfect thing to do. Finally, it hit me, I was going to make handprint art. I was having some Miller Time, which mostly meant that I was hanging with the baby while everyone else cleaned. I couldn’t find any paint, so I went for paper instead. As I was tracing the baby’s hand, Littlest Miller and Middle Miller found me and wanted their hands traced as well. As I cut the hands out, Middle Miller colored in the grass for me, and then he glued on the handprints and drew the beaks. I started to draw the feather details, but had to take a break to feed the baby. During my break, Littlest Miller decided she should write my name on the artwork. She had the R on there, but didn’t know how to spell the rest, so she had to come and ask. Since I hadn’t taken the picture yet, I wasn’t too happy about the new addition. I was able to turn the R into a weird cloud. When I was completely finished, and had the picture taken, I gave the picture back to Littlest Miller to continue decorating however she chose.

No comments:

Post a Comment