Thursday, June 28, 2018

Vol. 3, No. 179, June 28, 2018


3179 - Oh, The Thinks You Can Think.

Tonight, I began my artsy project for the summer musical. This summer, Litchfield Community Theatre if performing Seussical the Musical. I was asked to design Seuss-like instruments for the marching band. I was given two large bags of pool noodles and the searched the prop room for other funnel-like pieces. I also located a small assortment of duct tape. I began by twist a pool noodle and securing the loop with duct tape. After a lot of exploration, I added another twist of noodle and lots more tape. I added a funnel, which was conveniently already painted bright colors, and some tulle flowers.  Miller Friend was my very willing model.

I now have one instrument completed, which means I only have nine more to go! I can’t work fast enough, because the Who Band is anxious to get the instruments in their hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment