Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Vol. 3, No. 170, June 19, 2018


3170 - Icky Sticky.

I had planned on cleaning/moving more things from my house today, but about 1, I got a call from my mom, changing my plans. She had just gotten 15 pounds for fresh picked strawberries, and she wanted help to make strawberry jam. So when I was done with the Miller Littles, I headed to my Parent’s house and proceeded to help both of my parents prep all of the strawberries and process 3 batches of jam. With 25 jars of jam on the table, we mesasured out enough berries for 2 more batches, plus some for eating. When I was finished, I felt sticky from head-to-toe and couldn’t wait to get home and have a shower. Tomorrow I get to go back, with the Miller Littles, and finish the last 2 batches.

No comments:

Post a Comment