Friday, June 29, 2018

Vol. 3, No. 180, June 29, 2018


3180 - Towers Of Tomorrow.

Today the Miller Littles joined Kids of the Kingdom for a fun field trip the The Science Museum of Minnesota. There were lots of fun new exhibits to see, one of them was Towers of Tomorrow With LEGO Bricks. In this exhibit, we got to see replicas of towers from all around the world built out of LEGO bricks. There were also stations to build your own tower. Oldest Miller and I built a house instead of a tower. We made sure to include windows, a door and a roof. When we were finished, we moved our house to the city display for others to enjoy. I included two pictures of the house from the front because I couldn’t decide which I liked better. The flash showed more of the true colors, but I thin the other one looks better. The third picture shows Oldest Miller with her sculpture from a more above angle.

No comments:

Post a Comment