Wednesday, June 6, 2018

Vol. 3, No. 157, June 6, 2018


3157 - School’s Out.

Today I slept in, and then attended the End of the Year Awards Ceremony and Party for HLWW. It was nice to take some time and relax. From there, I went to play practice. When I finally got home a little after 9, the sun was starting to set and it was way to nice to head inside to clean, so I decided to take some time and do my art project. I collected the maple seeds that I had swept off the driveway the other day and arranged them around a rock to make a flower. I used a charred stick from my fire pit to draw details on the center of the flower and the leaves. As I was finishing I decided I should have built the flower on the front sidewalk so that more people (or at least the mailman) could have enjoyed it. Too late now, maybe someone will walk down the alley tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment