Wednesday, June 13, 2018

Vol. 3, No. 163, June 12, 2018


3163 - Building Bridges.

Today I officially became a live-in nanny. I was spending 90% of my time with the Millers anyways, so this just made sense. To celebrate the move, I went to bed early...with a migraine. This is not how I planned to spend my evening, I had been planning on doing an origami project with Middle Miller; today was library day and he checked out a new origami book. After lots of drugs, ice packs, and a 3 hour nap, it was 11:30 pm, I was wide awake and I didn’t have a project made yet. I took to the toy room and found a bin of Magna-tiles. I used the tiles to build a house. It was pretty cool, so I didn’t love taking it down when I was finished to put it away. However, I had built it on my headboard, and I didn’t want it to fall down on my head in the middle of the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment