Tuesday, June 5, 2018

Vol. 3, No. 156, June 5, 2018


3156 - Play It Again.

I enjoyed drawing with my students so much yesterday that I decided to to it again today. This time, I drew with Kindergarten. The first few suggestions were for hearts, then a student suggested the school. Being it was my last class on the last day at this school I decided to go with that suggestion. When I googled images of the school, I was reminded that the school doesn't really have a nice main entrance, so I drew the next best thing, the school logo which is on the sign in front.

The drawing was mixed media starting with oil pastel, and then adding the blue and yellow with watercolor and Do-A-Dot Art. As I was cleaning my room at the end of the day, removing the last of my things, I left my artwork on the board for someone else, probably just the custodian, to enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment