Thursday, August 2, 2018

Vol. 3, No. 214, August 2, 2018


3214 - Color Collaboration.

Today we celebrate National Coloring Book Day.  I was going to spend some time coloring in coloring books with the Miller Littles this afternoon, but I decided to take it a step further. I created my own coloring book with help from Oldest Miller and Littlest Miller. Oldest Miller gave me a suggestion for the first picture, a portrait of her; she even struck a pose for me to work from. Next it was Littlest Miller’s turn to pose. She then suggested the name heart and the flowers, which she actually helped draw. Other suggestions that they gave were the planet and an anchor. Unfortunately, we ran out of time to color the pictures, but it will make for a great travel coloring book as it is small.

No comments:

Post a Comment