Thursday, August 16, 2018

Vol. 3, No. 228, August 16, 2018


3228 - You Name It.

Back in February, I enjoyed some Miller Time at Crayola Experience. One of the activities you can do there is working with Model Magic. We decide to take our Model Magic packets home to us on a "rainy day" this summer. Well, on the rainy days we had, I forgot to take it out, so today, on my second to last day of summer, I decided that we would sculpt. Tomorrow Oldest Miller and Middle Miller have their theater camp performance, so I decided I should make them flowers. I made 6 different flowers, so that they can each have three. As the flowers were sitting in a cup drying, Littlest Miller started asking me what the flowers were called. I didn't make any specific kinds of flowers, so I encouraged her to name the flowers herself. She started naming them after characters from Seussical; for example, the red and orange flower is Mayzie.

No comments:

Post a Comment