Saturday, August 18, 2018

Vol. 3, No. 230, August 18, 2018


3230 - Spray School.

In my classroom, I like things to be color coded to match the tables. To color code, I could either pay a lot for colored plastic bins, or collect my own for cheap or free and spray paint them. Being money conscious, I chose the spray paint route. Today's task was painting my paint brush cups. I had collected yogurt cups last year, and had wanted to paint them them, but never got around to it. I thought that based on the shape of the container they would be cute if they were painted as crayons. However as I was spraying, I had time to think and realized that nobody cares how cute the paintbrush cups are. I ran out of yellow paint, so I will have to finish that one tomorrow.

I currently only have 6 tables, but I decided to paint all of the containers that I had, just in case I get more tables.

No comments:

Post a Comment