Saturday, August 11, 2018

Vol. 3, No. 223, August 11, 2018



3223 - More Magnets.

Today was Twine Ball Day in Darwin. I had a booth set up, mostly selling Thirty-One products. I was also selling the magnets that I had made. While I was sitting at my booth, I made more magnets during the slow times.

One problem I encountered was that the stones I was using the other day were bigger than the ones I had today. The problem was that I didn't know they were different and I had already cut papers. So I had to go and trim the papers to fit the smaller stones.

The magnets were a big hit with the youth who stopped at my booth. There are two pictures tonight, because I made magnets in two batches tonight and some from the first batch were sold before I had the next batch made.

No comments:

Post a Comment