Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Vol. 3, No. 227, August 15, 2018


3227 - Professional Awesomeness.

Everyday for the last week and a half, I have had an hour and a half of alone time with Littlest Miller, when Oldest Miller and Middle Miller are at theater camp and Miss N is napping. We spent some of the days just resting in my room (that's a treat, because she only gets to go in my room when invited),  and watching TV. Today I decided to switch it up, I brought her to my room to choose an activity from my craft bin. She chose sidewalk chalk, solely because I had a piece of doughnut shaped chalk.

CC and CAT, having missed hanging out with me everyday, showed up just in time to go outside with us. We all made our own chalk pictures. CAT drew the Peace Sign; CC drew the flower and the beach scene; Littlest Miller added a shark to the beach scene; and I drew my chalk rendition of Starry Night.

Littlest Miller looked at my drawing and was stunned, shouting out, "That's Awesome!" During supper, Mama Miller commented on the "professional" art.

No comments:

Post a Comment