Sunday, December 9, 2018

Vol. 3, No. 342, December 8, 2018


3342 - Gone Fishing.

I’m not going to lie, I’ve been enjoying this whole Elf thing. I love having a purpose behind my creativity and making something other than just project examples for school. Today the Millers went shopping and the Miller Littles each got to choose a type of candy for movie night. Oldest Miller chose Swedish Fish. I was disappointed because I don’t like the candy, but as she was snacking, I came up with a great plan, I was going to take Elfie fishing tonight. With a box and it’s plastic insert, some blue envelopes, a wooden skewer, fishing line, a stick pin, a felt scrap, some clear hair ties, and of course a large handful of Swedish Fish, I was able to create this fun fishing scene. The hardest part of the project was getting Elfie to hold the pole upright.

No comments:

Post a Comment