Sunday, December 23, 2018

Vol. 3, No. 356, December 22, 2018


3356 - Goodbye.

With only 2 days until Christmas, my elf duties have come to an end. Here are my last 4 Elf on a Shelf activities. We'll start with the bottom right. I pinned Elfie to the bulletin board in a Miller Little room. The challenging part was that the bulletin board was above Oldest Miller's bed and she was asleep in it. Moving clockwise, we have Elfie in a candy cane box. I hid the 12 candy canes around the house for with a note for the kids to find them. Elfie stayed in the box for 2 days as the Miller Littles only found 10 candy canes the first day. Next, I used 2 of the candy canes, some string and a toilet paper tube to make Elfie a swing. I hung it from the rafters in the playroom. Finally we have Snowball Fight, Elfie vs. Barbie. Mini marshmallows and Magnatiles made this one easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment