Monday, December 17, 2018

Vol. 3, No. 351, December 17, 2018


3351 - Secret Santa.

Today was the first day of my work gift exchange. Each staff member who wants to participate puts $1 in the pot and wraps a $10 gift. Gifts are placed outside of your room on Monday morning and remain there through the end of the day on Wednesday. All students and staff are allowed to switch any gift with any other gift at any point during the day. One of the gifts in the rotation is all of the money that was collected. Since kids get to help switch gifts, I decided to wrap my gift in a large box with Disney Princess wrapping paper. I figured if the princesses didn’t attract students, the size would. Sure enough within minutes of placing the box outside my door, some student had snatched it up and replaced it with a different gift. I will have to wait until Thursday to open my gift ant the Christmas Breakfast. In the mean time, I get to enjoy the gift switching.

No comments:

Post a Comment