Tuesday, December 25, 2018

Vol. 3, No. 358, December 24, 2018


3358 - Challenge Accepted.

Tonight after attending Mass, my family gathered at Grandma's house with my Dad's siblings to celebrate Christmas Part 1. We enjoyed a dinner of hor'devores. After dinner we just enjoyed each others company. While visiting some of the cousins started throwing around a balled up napkin. When it missed it's target, I was challenged to turn the napkin into a candy cane or a wreath. I started with the candy cane, but struggled. The wreath was much easier. I rolled the napkin, twisting it into a rope. Then I made a ring and tied it closed with a bow. When I was finished, I hung the wreath on the tree. I left it there to be found when the tree is taken down
 Who knows, maybe it'll appear next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment