Thursday, December 20, 2018

Vol. 3, No. 354, December 20, 2018


3354 - I’m Melting.

Last night Elfie used shaving cream to create snowmen of our family. It was a little bit messy, but it turns out that shaving cream is hard to draw with on a vertical surface. Plus, the shaving cream started to fall victim to gravity, so I added the paper towels and tape to save the window sill. I wasn’t sure how well the shaving cream would hold up, so I checked it before I left for work this morning. It looked fine so I left it alone. When I returned home tonight, 26-ish hours after having made the artwork, it looked as if it had melted. As it turns out, shaving cream is not a long term art form. When I appeared on the scene, Elfie was already laying down like that, but everyone was in bed so I have no idea how that came to be. Did someone touch Elfie? I didn’t know, so I just cleaned up the shaving cream and left Elfie where he lay.

No comments:

Post a Comment