Saturday, December 29, 2018

Vol. 3, No. 363, December 29, 2018


3363 - Champion.

In 2014, my family, consisting of some cousins, one uncle and some of my siblings, started playing fantasy football. We play for fun rather than money, which makes the trophy more important. I created a mini Lombardi Trophy using clay. The top and front is glazed while the back to panels are painted so that the winners can put their name on it. While I put in all of the work to make the trophy, I have yet to win. The trophy exchange usually occurs at our Christmas celebration. This year, after realizing I didn't have any pictures of the trophy, I took some. I wasn't necessarily going to post it as my project, but then I came down with the stomach flu today and didn't have the energy to do anything new.

No comments:

Post a Comment